Recent comment from a family that had a semi-private celebration event (October 2015):
“Thank you so much for coordinating my family’s yoga class and connecting us with Paige. Paige is absolutely amazing! She was personable, approachable, and professional and created a class that was perfectly suited to all of our skill sets and ages. We all had a wonderful experience, and felt even more connected as a family afterward. My mother definitely felt celebrated. The experience has inspired all of us to continue taking yoga, too” Christine
Many different styles of private or semi-private instructions available:
- Private one on one yoga or mediation – customized for your needs
- Private Sound Bowl or Yoga Nidra meditation
- Private Reiki – discussion, grounding and then touch to balance out your energy
- Myofascia release with the use of balls, straps and blocks
- Couples child birthing – mindfulness and awareness (one couple or semi-private – rates will depend on the group)
- Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga and Mindfulness
- Events, showers, parties – customized small group yoga or meditation
- Semi-private – two to three adults for yoga or meditation – discounted rates apply
- Parent and kid(s) -three to four families can join as we practice adult yoga while kids can join in or play around us. Build awareness and reduce anxiety
- Chair Yoga – for those that have balance, injuries or strength issues
- Walking meditation – for small groups and events
Private yoga or meditation classes are the most effective way to learn and is uniquely tailored for your needs; developing your flexibility, strength and improving your sense of well being and improving awareness. Whether injured, recovering from surgery, prenatal or postnatal, I can build the right style and practice to fit your needs. Class is held at your home/office or outdoor space.
I can develop a one-on-one program to offer you tools & techniques useful for days we are not meeting. Having yoga or meditation once a week will not help the function of your body and it took a lifetime to get where you are today, so lets build a daily program that will be an investment to you for the rest of your life.
For those just starting out or dealing with an injury I recommend starting with a 45 minute lesson with me. We can grow that to an hour or longer as we build your range of motion, tolerance and energy over time.
Prices for Private One Yoga Lessons:
5 sessions for $450*
10 sessions for $850*
Special – new introductory rate – 3 sessions for $225 – must be a new private client to me
Private Meditation lesson for a single 1 hour class – $150*
*Discounts may apply.
Payments must be paid in full upon the first session and non refundable. Lessons/Passes are good for 12 months.
Group or Event Lessons are for One Time or monthly events – depending on location and time will be a flat rate for the group.
Contact me and lets discuss.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
#private #yoga #strength #workout #stretch #flexibility #stress #relief #improve